Pranayama By Saagara
Description found on iTunes
Stressed? Balance your life and experience a relaxed meditative state to relieve your daily stresses and tensions. Pranayama’s simple and intuitive guide to deep breathing features a progressive course based on the principles of yoga to help you find balance and stress relief.Combining the power of breath with technology, Pranayama is an easy way of improving your health and reducing stress. Using music and animated visuals to guide you to slower deeper breathing, Pranayama by Saagara enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus.
**** HEALTH BENEFITS ****
Practicing slow breathing for only 15 minutes per day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Pranayama has been used by people for the following potential health benefits to help with:
2) High Blood Pressure
6) Stamina and fitness
**** UNIQUE FEATURES ****
Practicing slow breathing is not as easy as it seems. Pranayama guides you with the following features:
- It does the counting for you so that you can focus on awareness and technique.
- You may choose from 5 different music styles to guide and condition your breathing.
- It offers a structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Each music style has its own individualized background music to transport you to a more relaxing place as you practice.
Our animated graphics allow you to visualize your breathing. There are two dials: the pie animation, which shows you the relative length of each breathing phase, and the human animation, which shows you the physical aspects of proper breathing techniques. If you want to see how your organs work, just slide the opacity button to get an insider’s look at the body. With Pranayama by Saagara, better health is at your fingertips.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA..